You may want to use Siril scripts to automatically pre-process your images at the end of the nightly sequence with KSTARS / INDI / EKOS. Or, you also may want to download the pre-processed, registered and stacked file and not all the RAW files in the case of a remote control observatory ?
Below is described the detailed procedure that was established after an exchange with Jasem, the main developer of EKOS :
- Adapt the processing script for SIRIL according to your configuration (EKOS saving directory and file settings) use the -flip option of the pre-process command in case you use KSTARS FITS (see the available commands here)
- Create a bash script
#!/bin/bash # Version 1.0 # Trigger Siril processing siril -s ~ /.siril/scripts/DSLR_preprocessing.ssf -d ~ /Images/siril/Bulle/Script
Where ~/.siril/scripts/ is the path, DSLR_preprocessing.ssf the script name and /Images/siril/Bulle/Script the working directory where the images are stored.
- Save this script by naming it siril.sh for example
- Make it executable
$ chmod +x siril.sh
- Then, in Ekos, use the Sheduler (cf. screenshot)
- Select your script siril.sh as in the screenshot above
- The script will be executed after the scheduled shooting